Stayed for 5 days. It's a beautifully located place. Excellent views. Arrang9e for a CEO collective transfer from airport through the Pompano Beach club website, at $15 it's probably the only island bargain. The hotel staff are very helpful, eager to please. As you've read , they will drive you to the bus stop, pick you up from a closeby ferry. There are several jaccuzis , some of them hot. The food onsite at the restaurants is expensive, not a 5 necessarily warranting the price, but your choice is limited. There is a coffee machine and a small fridge in your room. If the weather is agreeable your stay will be amazing !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 75 room beachfront resort has been owned and operated by the Lamb family since 1956. It offers extensive recreational facilities, a breathtaking oceanfront setting, gourmet cuisine, spacious oceanview accommodations, a casual, relaxed atmosphere and personalized, caring service, with Bermudian hospitality that is second to none. The resort overlooks Bermuda's southwest coast and attracts lots of honeymooners, families and couples (especially golfers, watersports enthusiasts and those looking for R&R). Come see why so many of their guests return year after year! The owner-managers are hands-on and passionate about the service they give their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Pompano Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pompano Beach Club Hotel Southampton
- Pompano Beach Hotel
- Pompano Beach Resort
- Pompano Beach Club Bermuda/Southampton Parish