We have stayed in Bermuda on different occasions, and this was by far the best place we have stayed! The owners and managers made a point to talk to you everyday, the staff is incredible (friendly, accommodating every need), the location is breathtaking and the food was outstanding! Bermuda, in general, is not a kid-friendly place (no water parks, theme-base activities, and transportation with little ones can be tough), but the Pompano is the best place to stay if you have little kids - they have a great pool and the beach is perfect for small children. My kids loved the place (Shirley Temples over-floweth)! Xuemeic stated it correctly - it has a B&B feel to it. I would recommend this place to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 75 room beachfront resort has been owned and operated by the Lamb family since 1956. It offers extensive recreational facilities, a breathtaking oceanfront setting, gourmet cuisine, spacious oceanview accommodations, a casual, relaxed atmosphere and personalized, caring service, with Bermudian hospitality that is second to none. The resort overlooks Bermuda's southwest coast and attracts lots of honeymooners, families and couples (especially golfers, watersports enthusiasts and those looking for R&R). Come see why so many of their guests return year after year! The owner-managers are hands-on and passionate about the service they give their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pompano Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pompano Beach Club Hotel Southampton
- Pompano Beach Hotel
- Pompano Beach Resort
- Pompano Beach Club Bermuda/Southampton Parish