Pompano Beach Club
$480
Cambridge Beaches(Sandys Parish)
$599
$369
Elbow Beach, Bermuda(Paget Parish)
$895
Priceline
$349
Groupon.com
$1,045
TripAdvisor
1,470 results
All reviewsthe lamb familythe cedar roomlarry lambocean grillmeal planport royal golf coursedeluxe roomcouples golf tournamentthe busmonday nightfamily ownedlow tidedining roomstour of the propertyshallow waterswizzle partybreakfast and dinner
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Our hotel was wonderful. We had an oceanfront living room and our bedroom overlooked a golf course. The colors of the ocean were amazing. The staff and Larry (one of the owners) couldn't have been any nicer. They made you feel like family. The taxi cab drivers loved their country and told us all kinds of informative information. The hotel was like being at your second home and we found the country, itself, a perfect place to unwind.

Room Tip: Any room would be great.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Cheri R
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We recently returned from our second, what will be annual, trip to Pompano. We were greeted by familiar, friendly faces and the unbelievable view of the ocean. It looks as if I could step from the lobby area into the clear, blue water. As returning guests, we had a gift waiting in our room.
It's a family-friendly spot, as it's laid-back and comfortable. There's plenty to do between the pool, beach, or a short bus ride in to Hamilton or the Dockyard.
Our suite was comfortable and well-kept and we had a lawn off our patio to enjoy the beautiful view. I think all rooms offer a view as the rooms are situated up a hill facing the water.
The food is quite good and the menu changes nightly. Choosing the all-inclusive makes for an extremely relaxing vacation.
We've already booked our return trip. It's family-run and family-friendly. The service is kind and accommodating. We can't wait!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Rebecca A
Reviewed May 11, 2013

If you are seeking a quieter, more intimate retreat in Bermuda, the Pompano could suit your needs. We have just returned from our third visit there over a 33 year period. Pompano is perched on a a bluff along the South Shore. All of the rooms are sited to capture the spectacular island sunsets. Both of the dining rooms have large picture windows looking out to the ocean. Whether outside or inside, you feel connected to the water. The food is gourmet quality. We were on the MAP, which meant that a full breakfast and dinner were included in our daily room rate. The food is definitely a highlight each day. All of the other guest areas have breathtaking ocean views, including the workout room. Mopeds are brought to the hotel for guests wishing to rent them. For those not inclined, the staff happily provides lifts to the bus stops for trips to other areas of the island. I would say the one disappointment is the entertainment. Only three acts were showcased during our one week stay, and two of the three were there multiple times. There was nothing to appeal to the younger adults, unless you count the dj. Steel drum music was only offerred on Saturday evening.

Room Tip: Try a top floor room in Flying Fish, Angel Fish or Dolphin House.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ElaineK76
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I just came back from my 5th stay at Pompano and like someone else mentioned "it's like going home." I love the fact that it's a family business so it has that personal touch and I love that the same staff is there whenever I go back.

I always look forward to the 5-course dinners, and this year did not disappoint. The last time I was there was in 2009. The food was great with very classic dishes then, but this year, was even better. I'm from LA and we have all sorts of fusion going on and now so does Pompano. I was so pleasantly surprised and so were the rest of my travel companions! It was so good that we kept trying each others dishes!!

The only thing that was lacking a bit were the desserts. The pastry chef that we adored had left to start his own shop in the dockyards. Hopefully, these will be up to par with the rest of the courses the next time I visit.

Also, the dining room has recently updated and has a more contemporary Bermudian feel than before, which I found to be very nice.

If you like working out while on vacation like I do, they have a great gym with all the equipment you could possibly need and with a view to die for.

The owners Tom and Larry are wonderful and so is the staff! Really personable and friendly!

Room Tip: For a gorgeous view of the beach club and golf course, I always stay in one of the rooms numbered 44-47. It's far enough from the main area for lots of peace and quiet, but there are two flights of stairs to go down to get to the main area and beach. If you have bad knees, you may want something closer, but the friendly staff are always willing to pick you up and drop you off.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Pompano has its own beach and the hotel has incredible views ot the water. The food at the hotel restaurants is fabulous and the sfatt are very competent and friendly. Bermuda is a short plane ride from Boston and a great place to relax. I recommend renting a motor scooter. The hotel has made arrangements to make this easy right at the hotel. Touring Bermuda by scooter is beautiful and fun.

Room Tip: get a room right on the water and the meal package which includes breakfast and dinner
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple