Traveled 11/2011 - This is a nice little resort with excellent views and first class service! The staff is super friendly, went out of the way to talk to and even keep and eye on the kids in our family (4). Stayed in the rooms on the upper level, fantastic view, day and night, very quite and relaxing. However there are a ton of steps, if your knees are not strong or you are a little out of shape, ask for a ride up the hill. The rooms are comfortable, but we spent only a little time in the room. The food very solid, good offering a varied menu between two restaurants. Beach is small but very nice and relaxing, same goes for the pool area. The two cliff-side hot tubs are a great spot for a cocktail. The hotel is located next to the "Royal" course, which is an amazing golf facility, very challenging and worth the cost (ask the front desk about deals they run for Pompano guest). We traveled here over Thanksgiving, with a family party of 12 the resort staff took great care of our group and we were all impressed with the American family style Thanksgiving dinner, 10 out of 10.
As a side note about the staff; they really do go above and beyond, we brought our fresh catch back after a day of fishing and the staff/ Chef prepared all of this for us (both lunch and dinner), could not say enough about how great this turned out.
This a super chill, slightly formal, quaint resort. Not a big party place. Great for families. The service takes it to the next level. Only reason it is not a 5 star for me, would be that the hotel does needs some modernization, but then again it may take away from it's charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 75 room beachfront resort has been owned and operated by the Lamb family since 1956. It offers extensive recreational facilities, a breathtaking oceanfront setting, gourmet cuisine, spacious oceanview accommodations, a casual, relaxed atmosphere and personalized, caring service, with Bermudian hospitality that is second to none. The resort overlooks Bermuda's southwest coast and attracts lots of honeymooners, families and couples (especially golfers, watersports enthusiasts and those looking for R&R). Come see why so many of their guests return year after year! The owner-managers are hands-on and passionate about the service they give their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Pompano Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pompano Beach Club Hotel Southampton
- Pompano Beach Hotel
- Pompano Beach Resort
- Pompano Beach Club Bermuda/Southampton Parish