“Great food, great service”

The Dining Room at Gibb's Hill Lighthouse
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Been here many times now, from a casual lunch to birthday dinner and last week a baby shower.

I can't say enough about how good the food is, how friendly the staff are or good the value for money.

Even back again next Friday!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Just home from 5 nights at the Reefs hotel. Went to the Dining Room, (on the recommendation of Crystal who had her Wedding there - see earlier review). She was right on. Quick walk from Reefs. Gorgeous views of the Harbor. I can't rave enough about this place. It's staffed by the nicest people. Casual, yet trendy. Food delicious! Reasonable priced. Winner for the night Fresh local Wahoo. Winner for second night Salad and Pizza. Overall Excellent! Loved it! Kudos to Mandar our handsome, happy waiter.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

After a long day of travel, we walked up to The Dining Room for dinner. I was skeptical after having read some borderline negative reviews, but our cottage host told us it was under new management and so we decided to give it a try.
We had fish chowder and the special salad of tomato,onion and blue cheese. We split the Dining Room Special pizza which was more than enough. It is advertised as a 12" but we had three good size pieces each. It was excellent.
The service was a bit slow but cheerful and we were outside with a beautiful view and good weather to keep us company.
The owner was sure to see that we were pleased with our meal.
We plan to return before we leave next week and I will most likely order the Dining Room Special once again...although this time I don't think I 'll be sharing !!!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I found this gem of a place about a week before my wedding and loved it- thought it was the ideal setting for a small reception. Perfect for a destination style wedding for small groups. I added live music to the cocktail hour and it was perfect! The ambience was great and the food was absolutely delightful. My wedding guests are still raving about the whole experience.

The owner and manager helped me to work within in my budget and in the end I found it to be the best dining experience I have ever had. Well worth it! My honeymoon was spent at the nearby Southampton Princess, so the location was ideal.

Truly worth visiting if you're in Bermuda!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My wife and I recently had dinner at Gibb's Hill Lighthouse. It is a real cool setup, they place tables outside at the lighthouse for dinner so you can sit outside and enjoy the sites while you are eating.

The menu is varied and the food was really good. I had the spaghetti and meatballs and my wife had the local fresh fish of the day. Both were very good and the service is prompt. The best part was being able to sit outside at the lighthouse and enjoy the sunset.