“Beautiful walk”

$69.00*
and up
Island Wrap Around Tour of Bermuda
More attraction details
Owner description: Swim in safety at Bermuda's most popular beach, best known for the lifeguard on duty from May to September.
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The scenery was beautiful but there were a number of dead Portuguese Man o War jellyfish on the beach so I was reluctant to go into the water.

1  Thank Ned M

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Very lovely spot, and I can see why it is so popular. We went a bit 'pre-season' so it wasn't really hot. Nice for a beach stroll.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

This beach was everything I hoped for in Bermuda. Slightly pink sand (more obvious in the sand I brought home)... beautiful scenery... nice water...

The water to some may have been cold (I went in April). The taxi driver said it was about 68F - which is about what I'm used to at home (born and raised in New England) so it was perfect for me!

The best part of the beach though? HOW SOFT THE SAND IS!! i could not believe it... I've been to a bunch of tropical islands and have never felt sand like this... you have to feel it to believe it

Reviewed April 29, 2013

There are so many gorgeous beaches and coves in Bermuda. We walked for hours along many of them. I wanted to see Horseshoe Bay since it is so famous and we even avoided the major cruise ship days and there were too many people for my liking. I did use the restroom though! Felt very touristy. Bermuda has so much beauty and you don't need to share it with others if you walk. They even had taxis that offered you a ride up the hill for a fee.... good grief. Not my type of beach.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We took a Royal Caribbean cruise NJ to Bermuda, with 16 family members ranging from 5 to 83. Great trip, something for everyone. Horseshoe Beach was fine, slightly pink sand (no shells), and big limestone rocks to climb and explore. you could walk for awhile from one cove to another barefoot, then our more timid members were stopped by a big stone wall (tho a few kept going). One word of warning- we had a pre-arranged mini-bus, for $20pp (Affordable Rides, Mr.Tucker) who picked us up right on time and gave us a nice back-road tour of the island on the way back. I mentioned my sister had taken the public bus the day before ($6 each way) but that no bus would stop in PM, apparently they were full. He said yes, when there is more than one ship, there may not be enough taxis for everyone as it's a small island. so tho it may cost a bit more, i suggest you preplan your excursions. (Sis was finally picked up by a good Samaritan local!)

4  Thank 3Vic3