This hotel was such a great choice for our vacation to Bermuda, especially for families, couples or anyone that wants a fun time! The clientele are all friendly and we even made some friends on the beach. The service was usually perfect, except there was one incident when we were not notified of a canceled reservation but that was okay because they quickly rushed us to another restaurant to make up for it that was delicious. The private beach was so beautiful, very clean, great service there and so many different places to get lunch dinner snake, they'd even bring drinks to your chair, also where the hotel trolley drops you off at the beach there is a little gate that went directly to Horseshoe Beach and Baby Beach and those were amazing, from here you could even take some beautiful trails to other beaches like Warwick which I loved. DO NOT miss out on the public beaches here in Bermuda, they're all so clean and not particularly crowded. The hotel also offers a free trolley ride into Hamilton which is around 45 minutes and its so pretty and scenic and it's a great amenity and saves you a lot on taxis. The rooms were excellent too, huge closets, huge room, huge bathroom, and even a huge terrace! It was great and all very clean because of the great housekeeping. However, there was a large problem with our shower where it would not drain. At all. It would take especially long for the four of us to get ready and shower because the shower would not drain, this should definitely be something the hotel is notified about and needs to be fixed. The beds were also amazing, so so comfortable and it was always so quiet at night, I slept amazing here. Our room was on the gold floor which really is a must when you stay here, you more then make up for the extra price in all the delicious free breakfasts, and teas, and lunches, appetizers and desserts in the lounge. It's all so good and they have such a large variety with different choices every day. Words don't describe what an amazing service the staff offers to it's guest. Overall, if I went on about everything I loved about this hotel I'd go on for hours and it'd turn into an essay. Service was so helpful and always friendly, rooms were very nice, so many amenities, more then you'd expect, more then any hotel I know of. And best of all, the food was delicious, this hotel is a great choice for any occasion, any group of people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Southampton, Bermuda is a luxury resort perched on Bermuda's stunning south shore with miles of pink sand beaches. Conveniently located in the mid-Atlantic, less than a two-hour flight from most east coast gateways, this hotel is perfect for getaways year-round. Sitting on nearly 100 gorgeous acres dotted with lush bougainvillea and towering coconut palms, The Fairmont Southampton is Bermuda's largest full-service luxury beach resort boasting 593 rooms and 6 floors with amazing views of ocean and sound. Unparalleled amenities are offered throughout the property. Spend your days relaxing at the resort pool, or pull up a chaise lounge at the sprawling private oceanfront beach club with Dive Centre, 11 tennis courts, jet ski rentals, and more. Unwind in the luxurious Willow Stream Spa with indoor spa pool & fitness facility, or tee off at the Turtle Hill Golf Club, an award-winning 18-hole par-three championship golf course. The Fairmont Southampton has dining covered for even the most discerning palates with an impressive range of restaurant options. Family-friendly, the hotel offers a kids camp for day & evening. Free round-trip ferry service is available to the Fairmont Hamilton Princess, located in the island's downtown district. Guest rooms feature AC, 42" flat screen TV with multimedia panel, spacious work desk, 2 telephones with voicemail, dataport, Keurig coffeemaker, tea kettle, mini bar, large walk-in closet, iron & ironing board, personal digital safe, private bathroom, hairdryer & bathrobes, and WiFi Internet access is available (fee). The Fairmont Southampton is a AAA Four-Diamond award-winning resort. The Turtle Hill Golf Club was named one of the top 5 par-3 courses in the world by Golf Magazine. The Willow Stream Spa won the 2012 Conde Nast Readers Choice Award for best hotel spa in the Caribbean. In 2012, Conde Nast called The Fairmont Southampton one of the top hotels in the Atlantic & one of the best golf hotels in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Southampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Southampton Hotel Southampton
- Fairmont Southampton Bermuda/Southampton Parish
- Southampton Princess Bermuda
- Southampton Fairmont