Overall a very nice hotel. Service was fantastic. Concierge was knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Everyone remembers your name. We had a small issue in our room (air conditioner leek from humidity) which (to my surprise) was immediately fixed. Nice rooms and view. Pool is lovely. Private beach is beautiful and great for snorkeling. Janelle at the beach will hook you up! She found us a great spot everyday and made sure we were comfortable. Breakfast buffet is bountiful and good and the Waterlot (steak house) was top notch. Yes things are expensive but you have to expect that before you go. Overall a very nice getaway with beautiful surroundings. Bermudians are very friendly and a pleasure to talk to. A beautiful island and a very nice hotel. We have stayed at some of the top hotels and I would not say this is on par with those (such as The Sanctuary in Kiawah or even The Breakers) but still a lovely place with great service. A few maintenance tweeks and it could be on par with some of the best hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Southampton, Bermuda is a luxury resort perched on Bermuda's stunning south shore with miles of pink sand beaches. Conveniently located in the mid-Atlantic, less than a two-hour flight from most east coast gateways, this hotel is perfect for getaways year-round. Sitting on nearly 100 gorgeous acres dotted with lush bougainvillea and towering coconut palms, The Fairmont Southampton is Bermuda's largest full-service luxury beach resort boasting 593 rooms and 6 floors with amazing views of ocean and sound. Unparalleled amenities are offered throughout the property. Spend your days relaxing at the resort pool, or pull up a chaise lounge at the sprawling private oceanfront beach club with Dive Centre, 11 tennis courts, jet ski rentals, and more. Unwind in the luxurious Willow Stream Spa with indoor spa pool & fitness facility, or tee off at the Turtle Hill Golf Club, an award-winning 18-hole par-three championship golf course. The Fairmont Southampton has dining covered for even the most discerning palates with an impressive range of restaurant options. Family-friendly, the hotel offers a kids camp for day & evening. Free round-trip ferry service is available to the Fairmont Hamilton Princess, located in the island's downtown district. Guest rooms feature AC, 42" flat screen TV with multimedia panel, spacious work desk, 2 telephones with voicemail, dataport, Keurig coffeemaker, tea kettle, mini bar, large walk-in closet, iron & ironing board, personal digital safe, private bathroom, hairdryer & bathrobes, and WiFi Internet access is available (fee). The Fairmont Southampton is a AAA Four-Diamond award-winning resort. The Turtle Hill Golf Club was named one of the top 5 par-3 courses in the world by Golf Magazine. The Willow Stream Spa won the 2012 Conde Nast Readers Choice Award for best hotel spa in the Caribbean. In 2012, Conde Nast called The Fairmont Southampton one of the top hotels in the Atlantic & one of the best golf hotels in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairmont Southampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Southampton Hotel Southampton
- Fairmont Southampton Bermuda/Southampton Parish
- Southampton Princess Bermuda
- Southampton Fairmont