Fairmont Southampton
Fairmont.com
$559
Cambridge Beaches(Sandys Parish)
$599
Elbow Beach, Bermuda(Paget Parish)
$675
TripAdvisor
$419
TripAdvisor
Pompano Beach Club(Southampton Parish)
Dawkin's Manor(Paget Parish)
4,268 results
All reviewsgold floorocean clubjasmine loungeindoor poolwaterlot inngolf courseprivate beachfree ferry to hamiltonpresident's clubhorseshoe baywalk in closetgastro pubtrolley serviceconcierge deskwillow stream spanewport roomnewport gastropub
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We attended a four day meeting at the Fairmont Southampton. The hotel is beautiful. The service is impeccable. Staff is friendly and helpful. We had lunch and breakfast at "Wickets" in the hotel and always had an excellent meal. The lunch menu was new with do-it-yourself burgers; five kinds of buns, four kinds of meat or veggie, etc. Non-stop little buses carry you to the beach where the sand is super-fine and blindingly white. Our very nice, well-kept room was a little dated. It had a balcony overlooking the pool and the ocean. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Recently, my family of 9, including my 3 grandchildren celebrated a milestone birthday and wedding anniversary at the Fairmont Southampton. We rented 4 rooms on the Gold level and could have been happier. The service on the concierge floor was superb and actually exceeded expectations, with the staff going out of their way to ensure that our stay and celebration would be a memorable one. We were able to enjoy the many outstanding amenities of this resort, including the spa, pool. beach and tennis courts. Everywhere we went, we were treated royally! We will be back!

Room Tip: Go for Gold!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Carlita L, Marketing & Communications Manager at Fairmont Southampton, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

A family of 9 for a celebration - wow - sounds like you had a big, spectacular Bermuda vacation and I am proud to hear that our team provided great service to you all. Hope that it was indeed a very happy birthday and anniversary celebration all-around, and I hope that we can welcome you all back again soon!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Title says it all. The location was good, our rooms were in good condition and the food was great. However, it was next to impossible trying to get a hold of front desk or concierge or in-room dining from my room. I mentioned this to the front desk rep and she apologized for this, but there was no change in the service throughout my stay. Service in Jasmine Lounge was sometimes a miss...and it seemed like we were a burden on them. I brought this to their attention and they quickly rectified this. However, one would expect more professionalism from an establishment like Fairmont.

One person stood out in terms of service & professionalism and went the extra mile for us, for which I am grateful - Prasool in Jasmine Lounge made our stay extra special. I hope he will be recognized for his efforts. Looking forward to our next visit to Fairmont Southampton and to Bermuda....and also hoping to give 5 stars for our next stay.

Thanks!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad that you enjoyed beautiful Bermuda and had a nice room with a view. It is upsetting to hear about your service inconsistencies with the in-room dining team and concierges - I have passed these comments along to our Operations teams to look into. I'll also pass your kudos for Prasool over to our Food & Beverage team - I am glad he turned around your experience in Jasmine Lounge, we certainly value all of our guests and would never want you to feel like a burden. Thank you for your honest words, and I hope on your next visit we can impress you with the type of service we aspire to always provide.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

This is pure luxury - the wonderful lush greenery around the hotel, the flowers, the clean air, the birds singing each morning. Not to talk of the view over Horseshoe bay, turqoise sea and pink coral sand...Calm and quiet, maybe because it was in the beginning of the season.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lesvacances2011
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We stayed 5 days in the middle of May. Weather was a lttle on the cool side and extremley windy.
This hotel is on par with other Fairmonts with friendly staff and pretty decor. It is a short cab or ferry ride into Hamilton. There are many other quality dining expierences on the island. Go out and see the island,it is beautiful!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple