I travelled with my husband on January 1st 2013 on a last minute 5 day booking. Every aspect of our stay was outstanding. We were driven to the hotel by taxi and had a room upgrade without even requesting it. We looked out over the harbour on a beautiful, peaceful vista. Our room was large and luxurious with a most comfortable king sized bed furnished with white, immaculate linens. We ate in the Jasmine lounge on arrival but were able to buy some groceries for picnic lunches and breakfasts as there was a small fridge in our room. The shuttle bus to Middle road took us to within a five minute walk of a fully stocked grocery store. The hotel shuttle was also convenient to travel to the beach area where we were able to begin our long walks from Horseshoe Bay to Jobson's Cove and Warwick Long Beach. We were fortunate to have perfect weather for outdoor activities. The free ferry to Hamilton was also very convenient but we did buy bus tickets for a few trips to sight see. The Fairmont SouthHampton staff were more than helpful and so friendly . Nick at the front door never failed to greet us with a special welcome smile. We were made to feel important
A special mention must be made of the Willow Spring Spa where I enjoyed a special membership of only $99 during my stay. The hot tub looking out over the ocean was a great place to watch the sunrise. The steam room, sauna and beautiful indoor pool were all available to me for unlimited use. A house coat is provided and although I did not indulge in a spa treatment I still felt very pampered. Free fruit and lemon water were available and the decor was second to none in the lounges. It was still decorated for christmas so it looked especially beautiful. I has thought a stay at the Princess would be out of our price range but it was very good value for the money when bought as a package. I hope we can return soon again. This was actually our fourth trip to Bermuda but we had previously only experience the afternoon tea at the Princess whish was also very impressive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Southampton, Bermuda is a luxury resort perched on Bermuda's stunning south shore with miles of pink sand beaches. Conveniently located in the mid-Atlantic, less than a two-hour flight from most east coast gateways, this hotel is perfect for getaways year-round. Sitting on nearly 100 gorgeous acres dotted with lush bougainvillea and towering coconut palms, The Fairmont Southampton is Bermuda's largest full-service luxury beach resort boasting 593 rooms and 6 floors with amazing views of ocean and sound. Unparalleled amenities are offered throughout the property. Spend your days relaxing at the resort pool, or pull up a chaise lounge at the sprawling private oceanfront beach club with Dive Centre, 11 tennis courts, jet ski rentals, and more. Unwind in the luxurious Willow Stream Spa with indoor spa pool & fitness facility, or tee off at the Turtle Hill Golf Club, an award-winning 18-hole par-three championship golf course. The Fairmont Southampton has dining covered for even the most discerning palates with an impressive range of restaurant options. Family-friendly, the hotel offers a kids camp for day & evening. Free round-trip ferry service is available to the Fairmont Hamilton Princess, located in the island's downtown district. Guest rooms feature AC, 42" flat screen TV with multimedia panel, spacious work desk, 2 telephones with voicemail, dataport, Keurig coffeemaker, tea kettle, mini bar, large walk-in closet, iron & ironing board, personal digital safe, private bathroom, hairdryer & bathrobes, and WiFi Internet access is available (fee). The Fairmont Southampton is a AAA Four-Diamond award-winning resort. The Turtle Hill Golf Club was named one of the top 5 par-3 courses in the world by Golf Magazine. The Willow Stream Spa won the 2012 Conde Nast Readers Choice Award for best hotel spa in the Caribbean. In 2012, Conde Nast called The Fairmont Southampton one of the top hotels in the Atlantic & one of the best golf hotels in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fairmont Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Fairmont Southampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Southampton Hotel Southampton
- Fairmont Southampton Bermuda/Southampton Parish
- Southampton Princess Bermuda
- Southampton Fairmont