Just got back from Bermuda, The Fairmont Southhampton ( the Princess) is a great place to stay. They should not have named their other hotel the Princess because all the locals still call South Hampton the Princess and for good reason. The building stands out like a castle, the golf course was a great par 3 that we played 3 times, and was never busy. Not too many people here in January so we got the upgrade on already a 50% room saving to an ocean view. Had 20% off golf and food as well. Berumda is a great island if you want to golf, especially in January , we signed up for the visitors tournament at Port Royal and had the course to ourselves n a Monday morning, the knock off $70 off the $180 rate ( with cart) Still cheaper than golf in Jamaica, and only a short cab ride from FSH, the other course that was closer you could take the shuttle we ran out of days is all. All staff very friendly , rooms awesome , taking the bus was an easy way to get to either end of the island, fun to see the locals , made some bus friends as well as got picked up at the stop by a nice lady going into Hamilton...Bermuda is a safe place , and nobody is trying to sell you anything, braid your hair or suck you in. The bonus was the just for laughs was held at the FSH that weekend and the show was fantastic.Not beach weather in Jan. but if you like to golf hassle free take your clubs and enjoy the many courses with very little traffic on them. Awesome beds too. Beach was cool but water was cold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Southampton, Bermuda is a luxury resort perched on Bermuda's stunning south shore with miles of pink sand beaches. Conveniently located in the mid-Atlantic, less than a two-hour flight from most east coast gateways, this hotel is perfect for getaways year-round. Sitting on nearly 100 gorgeous acres dotted with lush bougainvillea and towering coconut palms, The Fairmont Southampton is Bermuda's largest full-service luxury beach resort boasting 593 rooms and 6 floors with amazing views of ocean and sound. Unparalleled amenities are offered throughout the property. Spend your days relaxing at the resort pool, or pull up a chaise lounge at the sprawling private oceanfront beach club with Dive Centre, 11 tennis courts, jet ski rentals, and more. Unwind in the luxurious Willow Stream Spa with indoor spa pool & fitness facility, or tee off at the Turtle Hill Golf Club, an award-winning 18-hole par-three championship golf course. The Fairmont Southampton has dining covered for even the most discerning palates with an impressive range of restaurant options. Family-friendly, the hotel offers a kids camp for day & evening. Free round-trip ferry service is available to the Fairmont Hamilton Princess, located in the island's downtown district. Guest rooms feature AC, 42" flat screen TV with multimedia panel, spacious work desk, 2 telephones with voicemail, dataport, Keurig coffeemaker, tea kettle, mini bar, large walk-in closet, iron & ironing board, personal digital safe, private bathroom, hairdryer & bathrobes, and WiFi Internet access is available (fee). The Fairmont Southampton is a AAA Four-Diamond award-winning resort. The Turtle Hill Golf Club was named one of the top 5 par-3 courses in the world by Golf Magazine. The Willow Stream Spa won the 2012 Conde Nast Readers Choice Award for best hotel spa in the Caribbean. In 2012, Conde Nast called The Fairmont Southampton one of the top hotels in the Atlantic & one of the best golf hotels in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Fairmont Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Fairmont Southampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Southampton Hotel Southampton
- Fairmont Southampton Bermuda/Southampton Parish
- Southampton Princess Bermuda
- Southampton Fairmont