Wow! That is really all I can say... Wow! I had an absolutely amazing experience at the Fairmont Southampton. The hotel itself is stunning - a beautiful pink building with a gorgeous entryway that smells amazing. The lobby reminded me of an elegant cruise ship with flowers, wood accents, and a beautiful pastel pink and green color scheme. My room was absolutely amazing - gorgeous large balcony with a view of the golf course, ocean and lighthouse. The color schemes in the room suit the island perfectly, warm, happy and bright! The bathroom was luxurious and there was so much space. I especially liked the large closet to store my luggage in. The entire building is impeccably clean - a real attention to detail on the part of the room attendants that is second to none! There are many restaurants to choose from, serving whatever you are in the mood for and serving a great quality product. Amazing fitness facilities with lemon water, towels, headphones etc and a lovely view of the pool. The spa was divine, as were both the indoor and outdoor pool and hot tub. What a great variety of facilities to please everyone! The on site golf course was lovely as well - a very challenging par 3 course with stunning views (not to mention the awesome pink golf carts!!)
The hotel also features a private beach and tennis courts - the beach is well kept up with a cabana bar, dive shop, towels available, and great beach chairs. The one think we really appreciated was the shuttle service that takes you from the lobby either to the fine dining restaurant down the road (also conveniently right next to a bus stop), or to the beach and tennis facilities. What a time saver! There is also a ferry service that takes you into the town of Hamilton complimentary for hotel guests. Impressed by this hotel would be an understatment - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone visiting Bermuda!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Southampton, Bermuda is a luxury resort perched on Bermuda's stunning south shore with miles of pink sand beaches. Conveniently located in the mid-Atlantic, less than a two-hour flight from most east coast gateways, this hotel is perfect for getaways year-round. Sitting on nearly 100 gorgeous acres dotted with lush bougainvillea and towering coconut palms, The Fairmont Southampton is Bermuda's largest full-service luxury beach resort boasting 593 rooms and 6 floors with amazing views of ocean and sound. Unparalleled amenities are offered throughout the property. Spend your days relaxing at the resort pool, or pull up a chaise lounge at the sprawling private oceanfront beach club with Dive Centre, 11 tennis courts, jet ski rentals, and more. Unwind in the luxurious Willow Stream Spa with indoor spa pool & fitness facility, or tee off at the Turtle Hill Golf Club, an award-winning 18-hole par-three championship golf course. The Fairmont Southampton has dining covered for even the most discerning palates with an impressive range of restaurant options. Family-friendly, the hotel offers a kids camp for day & evening. Free round-trip ferry service is available to the Fairmont Hamilton Princess, located in the island's downtown district. Guest rooms feature AC, 42" flat screen TV with multimedia panel, spacious work desk, 2 telephones with voicemail, dataport, Keurig coffeemaker, tea kettle, mini bar, large walk-in closet, iron & ironing board, personal digital safe, private bathroom, hairdryer & bathrobes, and WiFi Internet access is available (fee). The Fairmont Southampton is a AAA Four-Diamond award-winning resort. The Turtle Hill Golf Club was named one of the top 5 par-3 courses in the world by Golf Magazine. The Willow Stream Spa won the 2012 Conde Nast Readers Choice Award for best hotel spa in the Caribbean. In 2012, Conde Nast called The Fairmont Southampton one of the top hotels in the Atlantic & one of the best golf hotels in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Southampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Southampton Hotel Southampton
- Fairmont Southampton Bermuda/Southampton Parish
- Southampton Princess Bermuda
- Southampton Fairmont