“Mistake”

Tio Pepe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2012

After climbing the hill to leave Horseshoe Bay Beach I was hot, exhausted, and hungry. So my husband and I decided to eat at Tio Pepe. This was the worst food we had on the island. My husband couldn't even finish his meal. We would both say avoid if possible.

1  Thank rec_girl79

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Don't bother wasting your time and money! We went for dinner a pitcher of "homemade awful Sangria" was $30.00 and I mean awful! The food was expensive and definitely not worth it at best the food was average there are too many good restaurants on the island to waste your money and time! Don't do it you will be upset with yourself.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

VERY expensive for what it is. The prices are typical of what you would find on the island. The food was a mix of Italian and Mediterranean.

1  Thank scherzva
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Fantastic sangrias and mohitos there! Very friendly service :) Food is ok, they have a good rockfish with almonds and bananas. It is closest to Horseshoe beach.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

my husband enjoyed his dish, mine was not so good and the staff was not so friendly. Wouldn't go back