“Henry VIII 06/2013”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Brick, New Jersey
“Henry VIII 06/2013”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Good restaurant. We have been to Bermuda 5 times and dined at Henry's VIII 5 times. Food and service have always been very good. View of the ocean is spectacular, make a reservation and get a window seat. We will go again next year.

• Visited June 2013

• Polish first
Walpole, Massachusetts
“fair”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We ate dinner there on our stay. Portions were large and the steak was fair. Nothing good or bad to say.

Visited October 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Good meal”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This was our best meal in Bermuda. I wouldn't rate the food as outstanding but certainly very good. I ended up with the rib eye which had a bit too much gravy for my liking but the beef was cooked nicely and my partner raved about the hind fish she ordered. I also had the cream of broccoli soup which was very good.
The prices were reasonable and in line with other restaurants in Bermuda. I did see a comment in the Fodor book that said that portions were small for the money but we found that to be opposite of our experience, especially compared to other restaurants where we ate.
Pros: good food and portions for the price; great view of the water on the southern shore (especially at sunset); friendly staff
Cons (these aren't complaints, just a couple of minor points): the place is dark inside but after a few more couples showed up, the lighting was increased; staff was a bit too attentive for my liking. This may not bother most people but 2-3 different staff would ask us the same question (more wine? How's your meal. Etc). I realize that this is a strange complaint but i just like a balance between attentiveness and letting us enjoy our meal and we were having a good conversation that was continually interrupted. None of this would stop us from going back again.

• Visited October 2013
katonah, new york
“Popular Pub-type restaurant”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This restaurant seems very popular with the locals. There is music after 9:30pm. My husband said he had the best filet mignon there of his life! I found it to be a little tired-looking, but the food was good.

Visited October 2013
new jersey
“good sunday brunch”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Food was good .Service was ok but servers and host were hard to understand. Host was dressed in shabby shorts and sneakers.As resturant calls for "smart casual" this was a bit of a suprise.I think resturants should hire more Bermudians or at least English speaking help.Food prices are reasonable,drink prices are not.

• Visited September 2013