“'The Dock'”

Waterlot Inn Restaurant
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Defining Bermuda's steakhouse experience for nearly 350 years, the historic Waterlot Inn remains Bermuda's best. Gracefully nestled dockside on Jew's Bay, the Waterlot Inn offers breathtaking sunsets and proudly boasts both AAA Four Diamond and Wine Spectator Awards. Serving the finest steaks and chops, this classic dining room has introduced a newly updated and inspired menu that spans time-honored signature specialties and incorporates bold new flavors. Fresh ingredients, unique preparation and award-winning service surrounded by warm furnishings are the hallmarks of The Waterlot Inn.
Reviewed August 22, 2013

On the 16th August we arranged to meet at the Dock with friends for my Pre Birthday drinks.
The setting was wonderful and the staff had no problems in arranging enough seating for us all.
Our waitress for the evening was the lovely 'Lori' and although they were all very busy she was constantly checking that we were ok for drinks and food. We live in Bermuda and this is one of the best places to take and visit, drinks and tapas are superb! Thoroughly recommend it.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Waterlot Inn Restaurant has delicious food, professional presentation and excellent service. The very best for a special occasion, celebration or memorable night out. Very expensive but definitely worth it. Will certainly return for another spectacular dinner on our next visit to Bermuda.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We loved our dinner at the Waterlot Inn. We shared the ceasar salad for 2 made tableside to start. I had scallops and my boyfriend had filet, which he said was in the top 5 steaks he'd ever had. Truffle mac and cheese and mashed potatos were great. The service was impeccable (Joy was our server). Yes, it was expensive, but you need to keep in mind that everything in Bermuda is pricey as they need to ship it in. I found the chairs and the atmosphere to be very relaxing and comfortable. Definitely make a reservation if you would like to dine there - it fills up quicky (we reserved through the hotel a few weeks before our trip). Will definitely be back!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

My wife and I ate here for our 24th wedding anniversary. Excellent food and service but also very expensive. We dropped $175 for two with no alcohol, no dessert My wfie had the filet mignon which was excellent. I had the strip steak which was also excellent. As appetizers, I had french onion soup (OK, not great -- too little chees and onions). My wfie had the mushroom thermidor which was beyond excellent. Truly delicious. We had sour cream and chive mashed potatoes which were perfectly done as was the aspargus. Twice baked potato was OK.

Great location on the harbor side of the island. Easy transportation from the Fairmont Southampton where we were staying (they have a shuttle bus).

Wine list was presented on an iPad which I thought was odd for this class of very elegant restaurant.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

The menu is extensive. A large selection of beef and fish, I had the wahoo and it was great. They also have a great wine list.