“Fantastic Spa”

The Spa at Elbow Beach, Bermuda
More attraction details
Owner description: At Elbow Beach we offer one of Bermuda's most luxurious spa experiences. The quiet intimacy of our resort is reflected in our spa’s exclusive ambiance. Stunning ocean views from individual balconies provide a mesmerizing backdrop to six private spa suites. It's a haven of utter tranquility in which to enjoy holistic treatments from the spa's team of highly trained therapists. We have a spa beach pavilion where guests can enjoy holistic spa therapies oceanside.
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I recently stayed at the Elbow Beach Resort with my husband, and we did half-day spa treatments. We couldn't have been more impressed with the staff, the suite, and the treatments. It was incredibly relaxing. I also really liked the products that were used, and purchased one of them. I would return again.

1  Thank Elisa P

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I like the set up and the private suites, however there are no other ammenities like a pool of some sort of sauna/steam room.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

average massage and very bad facial - basically just putting tons of products , oils and creams for and hour ... waste of money

1  Thank Aurora21000
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I highly recommend the Customized Holistic Facial, it's very relaxing and includes a scalp and shoulder massage.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

I have been to this spa a few times. It's beautiful, clean, staff are friendly, massages and pedicure are great. you can get rooms with beautiful views. only downside was that as soon as you finish your treatment you have to go. There are a few other amazing spas in Bermuda that have a common area with pool, saunas, etc and you can spend all day and they are cheaper. I've always had a good experience there but much prefer the spa at the other large resort in Bermuda for the pool, hot tub, exercise room, etc...

2  Thank pinksailor