“great spot, immediately on the beach, lively at night”

Mickey's Beach Bistro and Bar
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Paget Parish
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2014

very friendly place with great food, and excellent service, while still relaxed. I was staying at the hotel and it was very useful to have one of the best bars and restaurants on the island right there!

Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Exactly like beach restaurants in Cannes and nice. This place is great - I thought I was in France

Kudos to mihail and our staff - they were great

Our best experience in Bermuda - the only reason I would go back - beach beautiful - scenery was amazing!!!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Needs to offer breakfast , and some smaller plates for snacking, cheese platter to go with wine for example.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Mickey's is very close and on property for anyone staying at Elbow beach. I think it would be a decent option for lunch and the lunch menu seemed more affordable.

We came for dinner and had a steak and seafood combo, it was good, but not fantastic. for a $100 dinner I think the steak could be better. The location can't be beat though. It is on the beach and a fantastic view.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

After reading the other reviews we just had to go. The weather was not very good but the view over the beach was astounding so go for the view not the food or the service.
We had an evening booking and arrived on time, taken to our table where we waited and waited some 10 minutes later a waiter came over to tell us of the specials of the day, service was not of an acceptable standard and the food was in my opinion fairly average, not value for money. I personally would not recommend this venue, there is much better in Bermuda, and friendlier.

1  Thank OdinsOwn