“Great view and rather expensive, but hey this is Bermuda.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mickey's Beach Bistro and Bar

Mickey's Beach Bistro and Bar
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Irvine, CA
“Great view and rather expensive, but hey this is Bermuda.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Lunch for 4 was about $214 with drinks and tip. Great view on a spectacular beach. Food and service was fine. My wife and brother loved the mohitos.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great food, great service, great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I went to Mickeys restaurant last night to celebrate my birthday with friends. We requested a table by the ocean which they honored, and I have to say that the entire experience was exemplary from start to finish. The service from our waiter (Vasi) was impeccable. He was charming and friendly, and his attentiveness unbeatable. The food was excellent, exactly what we expected, and the location on the beach was perfect for a warm summer night. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is in Bermuda on vacation, or whether they live here. I will definitely be returning here and recommending this restaurant to friends. Thank you for making my birthday dinner so memorable!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great View & Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

This was an amazing location. The food was OK. It was good but not the best on the island by far. Worth it for the view!

Visited July 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Not worth the money~”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Appears that July was a bad month for Mickey's. The view, I agree, is outstanding. The service was very good...not great, but good all the same. I may be wrong, but I didn't see a single female waitperson. I ordered the Rib Steak, and, in my opinion, the quality of the food was sub-standard. There was as much fat that I cut away from from the steak I was served, as I had to eat. If you are looking for food that is prepared with care and artistry, this is not the place to go.

1 Thank gitsmom1
Hamilton Parish, Bermuda
“Don't bother!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Setting great but food awful and extremely pricey. Don't bother going - each year we hope that the food will get better and each year the food gets worse not better.

• Visited June 2013