“Only ok”

Mickey's Beach Bistro and Bar
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Paget Parish
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Food was mediocre and pricey. For drinks, get a pitcher of whatever to share, it's the only value item on the menu.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

The food at the restaurant is good, however the night we went for dinner, it was quite crowded and I was served a cold meal. It is located on the beach and the atmosphere is spectacular! The tables are close together and there are a lot of servers which is good but I kind of felt like I was eating on a cruise ship. That being said, if you are staying at the Coco Reef and are looking to get off of the property for dinner, I would recommend walking to this restaurant for dinner.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Great staff, great food, great views. Make reservation or show up early. Ordered the seafood risotto and expected a small dab of food, but I was surprised with almost not finishing. Can't wait to go back to both Bermuda and Mickey's.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

At the recommendation of our Bermuda friends, we made a reservation to eat at Mickey's on the last night of our 10 day stay on the island. Our family of four thoroughly enjoyed the experience! Although the online reservation system did not work out perfectly, a follow up phone call secured the reservation for a beachside table on a busy Friday night. We arrived early and enjoyed a tasty pitcher of Mojitos at the bar. We were seated at our table as the restaurant began to fill. The staff was omnipresent and very accommodating, our primary server Vasi was charming, pleasant, and one of the most professional waiters we had met in a long time. The setting was beautiful and the food was superb. We started with the tasty fish chowder and calamari, which was incredibly light and tender. Our entrees were seafood risotto, grilled seafood platter, seafood casserole, and salmon. The portions were on the larger side, and we were all satiated after enjoying and taste-sharing our individual meals. We did manage to share an exceptional carrot cake dessert before ending our evening with stroll in the sand of beautiful Elbow Bay Beach as the sun was setting on the day and on our visit to the island.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Mickey's Beach Bar (at Elbow Beach Resort) is one of the only restaurants in Bermuda where you can eat right on the beach. The view of Elbow Beach and the ocean is breathtaking. We specifically went for lunch so we could appreciate the view. There is a dining area that is covered or you can eat on the deck where there is optional patio umbrellas. The lunch menu has quite a bit of choice. I had my best drink in Bermuda here (rasberry peach mojitio - SO good) although it was $15 and served in a plastic cup. We shared the calamari to start which were very good. My husband had a burger which he really enjoyed and said was cooked perfectly. I had the chicken mango salad with a curry dressing which I really liked. The portions were adequate and the service was great. 2 drinks, 1 appetizer, 2 cheaper entrees came out to almost $100. Eek. But you're paying extra for the view which was totally worth it. I think we would return.