“Good eats”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

This diner was recommended by a cabbie as the place locals love for home-cooked eats. We went for breakfast, and had amazing fish cakes as part of The Bermudian breakfast. Great service, friendly staff, good food, and a clean colourful space. If only we’d known about The Paraquet Restaurant a day earlier, we could have celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving away from home!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

I would not recommend this restaurant. They do not keep their posted hours and it is very expensive for low quality food. You can get much better for the same price. Attempted to stop in for a snack around 1030PM (posted hours are 8AM-12AM) and was refused service. The restaurant had at least 5 locals that were in no rush. The server made it clear we were not welcome and could not order anything, as they "were already closed." Will not be returning here and truly wouldn't encourage anyone else to go. I don't think that people spend money to come to Bermuda to be discriminated against because you are not a local.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

I m simply love that place.

I m a Swiss citizen & my friend Alex invited me 4 years ago in the island! For Cup Match what a great Experience!!!
Love the island , the people & the mentality !
& for me that s what I found in Paraquet!

Big up
From Fab aka Dark'n'stormy

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed August 22, 2017

The owner is just a horrible, rude man. The manager is daft. The girls that take the orders via telephone are rude and DAFT. The waiters, and chef's ALWAYS get the orders wrong. What pissed me off the most, is that i ordered a philly cheese steak and got a DAMN STEAK UMM. CHEAP people who charge a FORTUNE. HATE this "restaurant".

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Waited an hour for a Not very good breakfast. Had to ask for coffee refill finally while tables were being set but customers were ignored. We waited and waited while others were served quickly. The waitress apologized but there didn't seem to be any management or team organization. Complained to the woman at the cash-she DID not even make eye contact. My first and last visit there!

Date of visit: August 2017