We stayed in BEACH CREST for 5 nights and had the most magical time. We are so glad we chose Grape Bay Cottages rather than a beach resort. We wouldn't stay anywhere else in Bermuda. The cottage really allows you to immerse yourself into the breathtaking surroundings in a more intimate way. Even though the 2 cottages are next to one another, the gorgeous landscaping provides for the perfect amount of seclusion. It was out own piece of heaven right here on earth.
Maria and Doug are very thoughtful and caring hosts. They truly want the best experience for their guests. The cottage was well appointed, and very clean, with everything you need for a comfortable stay. We picked up groceries on the way to the cottage from the airport and got everything we needed for the week. We barely left once we set eyes on the space and the waters right out front...
If you're travelling to Bermuda and are eager to stay in a more comfortable, private and serene setting, this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in Paget, these two, two-bedroom beach cottages are a great escape for anyone looking to enjoy a relaxing holiday. Both have a fully equipped kitchen, TV and wireless internet. A 10-15 minute walk from main bus routes and grocery store or 10 minute taxi ride into the City of Hamilton. Each cottage sleeps 4 adults comfortably. Monthly winter rates available. We respect our guests privacy, therefore, viewing is by appointment only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Grape Bay Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grape Bay Cottages Hotel Paget
- Grape Bay Cottages Bermuda/Paget Parish