Accompanied by our adult daughter, my husband and I visited "Beach Home" for several days in March. The view is spectacular, the house is great and hosts Maria and Doug are wonderful. Maria is extremely gracious and was very helpful in making arrangements, such as our cab ride from the airport with 'Cal' from C&C Cab. Cal gave us great suggestions about what to see during our visit. Cal's dad, Calvin also drives for C&C and took us back to the airport. He is extremely funny and has wonderful stories to tell. :-)
Modern Mart grocery store is a pleasant 15 minute walk. We decided not to rent scooters (too scary for us!), but did use both the ferry and the bus, which have convenient schedules to get you most places. We walked a LOT and spent a good deal of time on the old railway trail, which is very interesting. Sleep with the windows open at night - the sound of the ocean is AMAZING!
If you're looking for privacy combined with proximity, this is it...and the heavenly view is the icing on the cake. We will definitely be back! Thank you, Maria and Doug!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in Paget, these two, two-bedroom beach cottages are a great escape for anyone looking to enjoy a relaxing holiday. Both have a fully equipped kitchen, TV and wireless internet. A 10-15 minute walk from main bus routes and grocery store or 10 minute taxi ride into the City of Hamilton. Each cottage sleeps 4 adults comfortably. Monthly winter rates available. We respect our guests privacy, therefore, viewing is by appointment only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Grape Bay Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grape Bay Cottages Hotel Paget
- Grape Bay Cottages Bermuda/Paget Parish