I decided to finally visit Bermuda on my 40th bday...after a lifetime of travel. That was 3 years ago, and since then, I've been back 4 times. I've stayed at the Reefs and both of the Fairmonts but this visit was my favourite by far!! The cottage at Beach Crest was perfect for my family of 6. Maria and Doug were amazing hosts. They met us upon our arrival, picked up our groceries, checked in regularly, and even drove my mother-in-law to search for her lost bifocals. Their preferred drivers, Calvelette and Calvin, were equally welcoming and warm. Calvelette's husband even cooked us supper on the first night and it was the most delicious roast beef ever! The rum swizzle that Calvin supplied was equally appreciated. Do yourself a big favour and stay at one of Maria and Doug's cottages...you won't regret it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in Paget, these two, two-bedroom beach cottages are a great escape for anyone looking to enjoy a relaxing holiday. Both have a fully equipped kitchen, TV and wireless internet. A 10-15 minute walk from main bus routes and grocery store or 10 minute taxi ride into the City of Hamilton. Each cottage sleeps 4 adults comfortably. Monthly winter rates available. We respect our guests privacy, therefore, viewing is by appointment only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Grape Bay Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grape Bay Cottages Hotel Paget
- Grape Bay Cottages Bermuda/Paget Parish