Something was fishy from the get-go. Hot wire advertised 3star at 169/nt that didn't connect when I tried multiple times. After calling for help with HotWire, it finally went through - and it was the grape bay.
Reading these reviews I immediately tried to get a refund. Golf nearby? Restaraunt? No luck with HotWire - "Please call us when you arrive if you have a problem"
We arrived, and it was awful:
- dingy office
- moldy odor
- cracked and disrepaired sidewalks, stairs, walls...
- rooms with a layer of grime and worn sheets
- abandoned restaraunt
- pool deck with broken furniture and no umbrellas
- fire escape blocked by a cleaning cart
We stayed two nights because it was hard finding a new place - PGA was in town. Others were trapped in similar circumstances. Checking out included a confrontation with the clerk telling me they 'cannot give me a receipt'
Believe the other reports on this website - AVOID, AVOID, AVOID
- Also Known As:
- Grape Bay Beach Paget
- Hotel Grape Bay Beach
- Grape Bay Beach Hotel Bermuda/Paget Parish