“Average Experience”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Paget Parish
Abuja, Abuja Capital Territory, Nigeria
“Average Experience”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Stayed at the Fourways for three nights on a business trip. Facilities rundown and need an overhaul. Management staff helpful. Rooms not properly cleaned, found hairs in the bed almost everyday!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank AFisho

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed May 6, 2012

We had a truly enjoyable stay at the Fourways Inn. Very pleasant and clean room with a great little balcony perfect for morning breakfast. Outstanding staff and gracious hospitality. We don't hesitate to recommend this charming place.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank E L
Ottawa
Reviewed March 28, 2012

From the moment we arrived at the Four Ways at the beginning of our 4-night get-away we felt taken care of & spoiled! Alex, the Manager, was warm, gracious & friendly, allowing us to check in extra-early since we had gotten up at 4AM to fly to Bermuda. Our room (really the upper floor of a cottage/condo) was ready & waiting for us, very comfortable & well-appointed. The breakfast, delivered each morning to our room, was delightful - we really enjoyed sitting out on our balcony in the sun reading the newspaper that was delivered with it, free of charge. Any qestions we had, anything we needed was no problem. The deal they have with the hotel at the beach was awesome, allowing us to spend an entire day there enjoying the sand & sun & water, also the heated pool. We highly recommend the Four Ways if you're travelling to Bermuda!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Roseann P
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I stayed at Fourways for a week in late February for a business trip and my mother and daughter accompanied me. It is a hidden gem! The room/cottage was so spacious and worked so well for the three of us. The covered patio made for a great addition so we could sit out in any weather. The staff was very welcoming and accomodating from the moment we checked in and while I didn't spend much time there during the day my mother was amazed by how friendly everyone was. I lived in Bermuda for several years and had only been to the restaurant. When I come back I normally stay closer to Hamilton for the convenience but I would definitely stay again even if on my own. It's a quick walk to the ferry or bus and there is a continental breakfast included which was nice.

We had dinner at the restuarant one night and it was exceptional. The food was delicous and we all enjoyed what we ordered. They made my four year old a plate of spaghetti and treated her just like a grown up which she loved.

This is a beautiful and peaceful location and I would highly recommend it. Cost wise it is also a great deal compared to what is available on the island. I will be back!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Bracknell, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 6, 2012

This was our first trip to Bermuda and we chose Fourways because the cottage style sounded good for us (we are not beach people), the restaurant sounded excellent (we like good food) and the location was slightly out of the way (we also like this). Well it ticked all the boxes - we had a superb upper floor cottage, very spacious and very clean, the balcony looked across the water towards Hamilton. The restaurant was to die for, especially the souffle desserts with various filling - the Sunday Brunch you just must not miss!! there must have been well over 100 people dining the Sunday we tried it - everything you can imagine was on the buffet and more.
The Inn is out of Hamilton but the buses are frequent and cheap and stop very near by. For those that like the beach the hotel has an affiliation with one down the road with free use of towels, loungers etc. We like walking and walked into Hamilton along the 'old' railway track - about 4 miles.
January is 'closed' season but many places were still open and there is an excellent tourist programme of events - all free - and a 'dining out plan'. The 90 minute cruise we took was free but would have cost $65 if you tried to book it yourself.
Could write loads more, but take it from us that the place is beautiful and Alex and his team couldn't be friendlier or more helpful. If we are back in Bermuda we will book again.

Room Tip: We had the room called 'Pearl' it is an upstairs room looking out towards Hamilton - great r...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Alan P
Reviewed January 29, 2012

From the greeting we received from Alex whe we arrived and ending with a fabulous Sunday brunch our stay at the Fourways could not have been better. Our room was large and very comfortable and the award winning restaurant on the premises was just steps from our room. The entire staff was very accommodating and helped make our stay in Bermuda a memorable one.

• Stayed January 2012
4 Thank lsz5343
North Carolina
Reviewed January 16, 2012

This was a repeat visit for me. I like Fourways and have always been quite comfortable there. Housekeeping was fine, my room was kept clean and neat. Linens were changed regularly during my stay. I enjoy the breakfast service and having a leisurely opportunity to read the paper over my coffee. The view from the balcony was wonderful.
As to the service level, it is clear the restaurant is the priority but I have never had difficulty locating a member of staff when I need something. When the manager and assistant manager are off property someone else is there and can be contacted by phone for service.
I will return.

#3 of 3 in Southampton Parish
Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa
Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa
#2 of 2 in Hamilton Parish

Been to Fourways Inn? Share your experiences!