My travel companion found Dawkins Manor listed in her Frommers Guide--and what a great find it was. It's centrally located with a short walk to Elbow Beach, a market, and the bus stop. Rarely have I been in a cleaner establishment. With dining prices so high in Bermuda, it was so good having a kitchen for breakfasts and suppers before and after a day of sightseeing. Long will I remember our breakfasts eaten alfresco in the lovely garden just outside our door. A plus to Dawkins Manor is Mrs. Dawkins herself--warm, accommodating and informative. The charge for the large, comfortable rooms is low by Bermuda standards but the value is tops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dawkins Manor provides visitors a "Home away from Home." Each suite has a fully operational kitchen, there is barbeque on pool deck as well as portable ones in store should several guest need to cook out at the same time. We pride ourselves in keeping our guest "SAFE" with modern Security devices, plenty of lights around the property, an electronic gate and a watch dog. Our state-of-the-art generator powers the entire property during power outages so our guests are never without electricity. Chauffeuring our guest on a rainy day or getting them to their appointments on time when taxis are not available or late or taking them to the airport is one of the owner's greatest pleasures; anything to keep her guest happy. Quiet, serene, peaceful, safe, hospitable and homely is Dawkins Manor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Dawkin's Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dawkins Manor Paget
- Dawkins Manor Hotel Paget
- Dawkin's Manor Bermuda/Paget Parish