This secluded property exceeded our expectations ( then again were easy to please ). The hotel/ motel has no ocean view but it's around the corner from the beaches of elbow and coco that you can walk to. Our room was clean and provided us a stove to cook with and full refridgerator. This is the way to economically afford Bermuda. Bring host treats she loves them. She's super nice and we liked her from the get go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dawkins Manor provides visitors a "Home away from Home." Each suite has a fully operational kitchen, there is barbeque on pool deck as well as portable ones in store should several guest need to cook out at the same time. We pride ourselves in keeping our guest "SAFE" with modern Security devices, plenty of lights around the property, an electronic gate and a watch dog. Our state-of-the-art generator powers the entire property during power outages so our guests are never without electricity. Chauffeuring our guest on a rainy day or getting them to their appointments on time when taxis are not available or late or taking them to the airport is one of the owner's greatest pleasures; anything to keep her guest happy. Quiet, serene, peaceful, safe, hospitable and homely is Dawkins Manor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dawkin's Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dawkins Manor Paget
- Dawkins Manor Hotel Paget
- Dawkin's Manor Bermuda/Paget Parish