While in a lovely location with nice sunset views, as a business traveller, I was disappointed in my 4-day visit in April 2007.
- Overall, the staff were exceedingly kind and responsive. From reception to wait staff, all were very helpful. For example, the key to my in-room safe was missing upon check in. Maintenance was there to replace the lock within 10 minutes of my report to the front desk.
- Nicely maintained beach and pool areas.
- No internet connectivity in the rooms (albeit wireless in the hotel lobby); a must for the business traveller.
- Paper thin walls. To the "actively amorous" couple in the room directly under mine: If you can hear me, I can hear you!
- The sliding screen door to deck outside my room had a 12-inch tear that went unrepaired. Disappointing after the experience above. So much for leaving the slider open to enjoy the fresh air.
- Dining: While the restaurant touts that the menu changes daily, the Soup Du Jour was the only item changed during the duration of my stay.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking