first....the good. locations is awesome. get a room on the beach. there are some rooms in the back of the resort. while we were there, they were vacant.
the beach was great. although it is literally next to the elbow beach resort, there were only a few people at any time on the beach in front of the resort.
we ate most of our meals at elbow beach restaurants...they were wonderful.
the so-so.....the resort is "tired". old beach chairs....peeling paint...the rooms are dated with typical pastel floral bedspreads. the staff was nice but when we asked for help choosing where to rent mopeds, where to dine, where to scuba dive...they simply handed us brochures and offered no assistance. the grounds needed upkeeping...
i just had the impression if they spent just a little more money to spruce up the place, it could be a nice place.
all in all....i would stay there again simply based on price and location. the view is awesome...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene Beachfront Hotel located on Bermuda's magnificent South Shore, just steps from the beautiful pink sand beach and only 10 minutes from Hamilton.Coco Reef "Bermuda's Best Beach Resort". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Coco Reef Resort Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Coco Reef Hotel Bermuda
- Coco Reef Paget
- Coco Reef Bermuda
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Paget Parish