We arrived at the hotel and were pleased to be upgraded to a beachside room. this overlooked one of the best beaches we saw on the whole island. The room was well used but very clean with a lovely outdoor sitting area.
The staff are very polite and helpful but the prices were rather high resulting us eating out most nights.
There is a nice walk in to Hamilton that partly uses the old railway track. Total time to walk in around 30 minutes. There's also a supermarket 5 minutes away.
When our return flights got cancelled the staff could not have been more helpful in finding us a new (upgraded) room for another two nights - Thank you all!
Overall a lovely experience which we would certainly repeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene Beachfront Hotel located on Bermuda's magnificent South Shore, just steps from the beautiful pink sand beach and only 10 minutes from Hamilton.Coco Reef "Bermuda's Best Beach Resort". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coco Reef Resort Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Coco Reef Hotel Bermuda
- Coco Reef Paget
- Coco Reef Bermuda
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Paget Parish