Great location. Easy walk to Mickeys, bus stop, grocery. Beautiful beach.
Service at hotel was personable with the exception of restaurant and bar which was just tolerable.
Very comfortable beds and pillows.housekeeping is tops.
Rooms are pleasant, with beautiful views, and a nice patio however a bit dated.
No problem getting chairs at the pool or on the beach.
This isn't the kind of place that pampers you with service at the pool or beach.
Bermuda is my favorite beachy vacation other than Hawaii. It beats Mexico and the Caribbean islands we visited for friendliness and helpfulness of residents, ease in getting around, excellent and reasonably priced public transportation, superb food (pricier than Mexico but more varied and more gourmet), great shopping (no sales tax)
We definitely want to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene Beachfront Hotel located on Bermuda's magnificent South Shore, just steps from the beautiful pink sand beach and only 10 minutes from Hamilton.Coco Reef "Bermuda's Best Beach Resort". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Coco Reef Resort Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Coco Reef Hotel Bermuda
- Coco Reef Paget
- Coco Reef Bermuda
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Paget Parish