Second time back to this resort. Everything the same - as others have written - great staff; lovely pool area, lobby, restaurant; very good menus; rooms are small, but right smack on the beach; extremely nice spot, beautiful beach/ocean, great views, nice and quiet; etc.
This year there was one difference - they now offer day passes to people on cruise ships.
And three out of the four days we stayed, large groups of "cruisers" (groups of over 15)
came in and really disrupted this beautiful, serene, quiet resort. So what was once a "hidden gem", as one reviewer wrote, is now a loud, raucus atmosphere of rude cruisers coming in for the day and ruining it for the regular guests. Such a shame!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene Beachfront Hotel located on Bermuda's magnificent South Shore, just steps from the beautiful pink sand beach and only 10 minutes from Hamilton.Coco Reef "Bermuda's Best Beach Resort". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Coco Reef Resort Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Coco Reef Hotel Bermuda
- Coco Reef Paget
- Coco Reef Bermuda
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Paget Parish