The ocean views were spectacular, the public areas were nice, but the rooms are "tired" and in need of an overall redo. Old TV's, dry-rotted curtains, old upholstery, non-washable bedspreads, leaky, outmoded bathroom fixtures all in need of replacement. The room sizes tend to be on the small side.
The heated pool immediately in back of the resort's main building is quite nice, looking down to the beach and the ocean.
The dining room and adjacent bar were quite nice with inside and outside seating, all looking out on the ocean. The food quality was average to very good.
With the exception of one front desk gentleman,the staff was polite and helpful.
The location is a short walk to a bus stop and a ten-minute ride into downtown Hamilton.
With a major total fix-up of the guest rooms, this could be a very nice property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene Beachfront Hotel located on Bermuda's magnificent South Shore, just steps from the beautiful pink sand beach and only 10 minutes from Hamilton.Coco Reef "Bermuda's Best Beach Resort". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Coco Reef Resort Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Coco Reef Hotel Bermuda
- Coco Reef Paget
- Coco Reef Bermuda
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Paget Parish