Having stayed here 6 times since it was the Stonington there are many observations. Upon arrival we started to notice the deterioration of the hotel- roof needs painting, fountains off, flags not flying, buildings need painting and please fix the wooden stairs, also black mold off the swimming pool area. The room, oceanfront, we were happy to see new luxurious sheets and duvet! The old mildew flower comforter was gone! And new pillows! The A/C/heat unit was blowing mildew odor and was quite sickening, but maintenance turned the unit off and we aired it out.
The TV was bigger, lots of channels and wifi worked pretty well!
I felt horrible for the sweet feral cats who were starving to death. Happily they ate well while we spent the week!!
I hope they are neutered.
So by mid week, we noticed less and less of the imperfections and relaxed and enjoyed this beautiful spot. Nothing can compete with the location on the beach.
We have given up on new furniture in the rooms and new decor. It is what it is and we love it year after year, despite it's imperfections!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene Beachfront Hotel located on Bermuda's magnificent South Shore, just steps from the beautiful pink sand beach and only 10 minutes from Hamilton.Coco Reef "Bermuda's Best Beach Resort". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Coco Reef Resort Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Coco Reef Hotel Bermuda
- Coco Reef Paget
- Coco Reef Bermuda
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Paget Parish