This is my 5th stay at Coco Reef and once again I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.We live in DC so its a short 2 hour flight and we can be there for lunch ,go swimming and have a great time on the first day rather than being wiped out by an all day airport.flight experience.
The rooms are nice ,we do not go to Coco Reef to watch TV.Great views,great beach and peaceful ,,not the big hotel humdrum.You don't even notice that there are 67 rooms.The beach in front of the hotel is very private and relaxing.
Great service,,ask for anything and everyone,from the manager to the bellhop will help you.
Staff super nice and friendly ,its almost like visiting relatives for us repeat customers.
Get an ocean front room and the walk to the beach is 1 minute!
We love it and try to get there 2-3 times a year for a quick break from the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene Beachfront Hotel located on Bermuda's magnificent South Shore, just steps from the beautiful pink sand beach and only 10 minutes from Hamilton.Coco Reef "Bermuda's Best Beach Resort". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Coco Reef Resort Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Coco Reef Hotel Bermuda
- Coco Reef Paget
- Coco Reef Bermuda
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Paget Parish