I stayed in this hotel 12/12 - 12/16. This is a great hotel. The location cannot be beat. I was impressed upon my arrival. The gentleman at the front desk walked me to my room. He gave me a towel to use at the pool and told me where the local grocery store was located. It is this extra service which really makes a hotel great. Speaking of great service the manager of the hotel, Ken, definitely cares whether or not a guest is enjoying his/her stay. The first night I was there I was walking around the lobby looking at the different art work. He immediately walked up to me and asked me if I needed any assistance. I told him after looking at the art work I was going to have some dinner. He personally walked me down to the restaurant and and found a table for me. You don't find that kind of service anymore. It was appreciated.
The room was very comfortable and the view couldn't be beat. I could lay on the bed and look right out at the ocean. The bed itself was very comfortable. The housekeeping service was great. I left a tip for the housekeeper and she left me a very nice thank you note. Like I said, the service is everything at this hotel. One day I forgot and left the do not disturb sign on the door. When I got back at 4 p.m. I realized this. I called down to the front desk and they quickly came and cleaned my room. This was very nice considering how late in the day it was.
The grounds of the hotel are wonderful. They are well maintained. There are a lot of hibiscus and other plants in addition to coconut palms. The views are incredible. Out of all the photos that my friends liked of my trip, the majority were of the grounds of the hotel. I could go on and on.....
This was my first trip to Bermuda and I will return again soon. I will definitely stay at this hotel. I highly recommend it. I stayed in room 416. I highly recommend it! I was very sad to leave the hotel and Bermuda itself.
Bermuda, the island
This is truly an incredible place. I have been to a lot of islands but none can compare to the beauty of Bermuda. The people, scenery, etc. I highly recommend renting a scooter! I was able to see so much in the five days that I was there. But be careful especially if you are not used to driving on the left hand side of the road. You have to pay attention the whole time. But it was so worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene Beachfront Hotel located on Bermuda's magnificent South Shore, just steps from the beautiful pink sand beach and only 10 minutes from Hamilton.Coco Reef "Bermuda's Best Beach Resort". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coco Reef Resort Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Coco Reef Hotel Bermuda
- Coco Reef Paget
- Coco Reef Bermuda
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Paget Parish