Just returned from Bermuda. Had a relaxing, lazy holiday in one of the nicest places I've stayed in. We were upgraded to an ocean front room, so had the sound of the surf while lying in bed and then walked straight out onto the grass right above the beach. The room was comfortable and clean with somewhere to sit but we spent all our time outside on the terrace looking at the beautiful view.
Food and service in the restaurant were excellent. I really can't fault the chef- beautifully presented and perfectly cooked food. Steaks were cooked exactly as asked for and the seafood was delicious and very fresh. We stayed on a half board package which was well worth paying for, food in Bermuda is very expensive. Hotel is 10 minutes walk from a little supermarket and bus stops.The bus service is great on the island and you can buy day and 2 or 3 day passes which mean you have unlimited use of buses and the ferries, good value. Only criticism- menu could do with a change each week, perhaps just 2 different menus rotating. As we were there for 2 weeks we had worked our way through the menu completely, so a different choice the second week would have been nice. But, the food was consistently excellent, my husband is now on a diet! And I should be!
The island is very pretty with a beautiful coastline. Everywhere, people were unfailingly polite. The first place I've been to where loads of people said good morning to ALL the passengeres on the bus when getting on!
Everyone at the hotel was lovely and Ken the manager was always attentive and charming. Would recommend it!
The weather was still nice when we left but getting cooler . Check the climate details when you are going, it is not tropical so can get quite cool and damp in the winter months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene Beachfront Hotel located on Bermuda's magnificent South Shore, just steps from the beautiful pink sand beach and only 10 minutes from Hamilton.Coco Reef "Bermuda's Best Beach Resort". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Coco Reef Resort Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Coco Reef Hotel Bermuda
- Coco Reef Paget
- Coco Reef Bermuda
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Paget Parish