Although Hurricaine Sandy shortened our already brief stay at Coco Reef, we wanted to say a big thank you to Ken Watson and crew for making our stay a very enjoyable one. We loved the beach area and the great ocean view from our room. Although our room was a bit tired looking, the service was great. When one of our nightside bulb lights suddently burnt out, they immediately replaced it. When we requested 4 wine glasses, it took less that two minutes for 4 glasses to appear at our door. The location of the hotel is splendid., right next to the Elbow Beach hotel/restaurants and just a short taxi/moped ride to Hamilton.
We also thank Ken and staff for understanding our situation when we had to depart early due to "Sandy". They did not charge us at all for the extra night room fee. A class act!!
We would definitely stay at Coco Reef again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene Beachfront Hotel located on Bermuda's magnificent South Shore, just steps from the beautiful pink sand beach and only 10 minutes from Hamilton.Coco Reef "Bermuda's Best Beach Resort". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Coco Reef Resort Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Coco Reef Hotel Bermuda
- Coco Reef Paget
- Coco Reef Bermuda
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Paget Parish