my family and I just returned to New Jersay fter a wonderful week at Elbow Beach. Newly renovated rooms worth the price. The beach was one of the top 3 on the Island, (hundreds of them), Mickeys restaurant on the beach was casual with fun staff and the seahorse grill had a great menu for our needs. The staff at the lobby bar were never too busy to chat and we enjoyed the live entertainment there. We rented scooters and doubled around the island ( great way to stop when and where you want). the one down side was the age of the old main building which is due for a renovation soon i hope?Special thanks to all the Bermudians (and international staff) who made our trip very memorable!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elbow Beach is Bermuda's only luxury beachfront resort. Lanai-style patios are featured with each of our 98 guestrooms and suites, spread amongst 50 acres of tropical gardens sloping down to the longest private pink sand beach on the island. Each of our elegantly appointed rooms and suites have been enhanced with modern in-room entertainment systems, luxurious soft furnishings, iPod docking stations, personal espresso machines and upgraded bathroom facilities. Facilities include a holistic spa, swimming pool, fitness room, recreation lounge, tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Elbow Beach, Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Mandarin Oriental Paget
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Paget Parish
- Elbow Beach Hotel Bermuda