We enjoyed a five night stay at Elbow Beach Hotel at the end of July. The staff was terrific. Our room was very clean, we enjoyed the turndown service each day as well. The management sent us a beautiful fruit basket (perhaps they do that for every visitor?) that we enjoyed thoughout the visit. The pool was great and the restaurants were very nice as well. It sounds crazy, but we had the best bacon cheeseburgers from room service that we have ever tasted! The rum swizzles delivered on a tray while you are checking in was a nice welcome. The reason I gave it four stars is that we are not used to paying $800 a night for a room but we quickly found out that that is is the more or less the norm in Bermuda. We would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elbow Beach is Bermuda's only luxury beachfront resort. Lanai-style patios are featured with each of our 98 guestrooms and suites, spread amongst 50 acres of tropical gardens sloping down to the longest private pink sand beach on the island. Each of our elegantly appointed rooms and suites have been enhanced with modern in-room entertainment systems, luxurious soft furnishings, iPod docking stations, personal espresso machines and upgraded bathroom facilities. Facilities include a holistic spa, swimming pool, fitness room, recreation lounge, tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Elbow Beach, Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Mandarin Oriental Paget
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Paget Parish
- Elbow Beach Hotel Bermuda