I stayed here on business with my husband.
We stayed in one of the cottages and we loved our room.
It was large and spacious, the bathroom was wonderful and it was a short walk from the beach although we only had a garden view.
The swimming pool is too small for a hotel of this size.
We used the gym and it was an alrite size and they give free apples and water which was nice but expected from a 5 star hotel.
One morning we ordered room service breakfast and it never arrived and we had to call them again. I was running late for work and needless to say I complained and did not pay for it!
On our last night, the cottages we were staying in was fully booked so we had to move to another room right besides the swimming pool area.
What a disappoint this room was. I can see why there are many negative rooms as these rooms were nasty and not the sort you associate with mandarin oriental! On top of it, the room lock didn't work so could open from the outside! We checked out after being told no rooms were available and stayed at the fairmont Southampton instead.
The main building is eerily quiet and dark in the evenings although looks very elegant and beautiful, it's a shame they have closed off the main area for some years now.
Overall, nice enough but totally depends on where you stay, whether it's a cottage/villa or a room besides the swimming pool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elbow Beach is Bermuda's only luxury beachfront resort. Lanai-style patios are featured with each of our 98 guestrooms and suites, spread amongst 50 acres of tropical gardens sloping down to the longest private pink sand beach on the island. Each of our elegantly appointed rooms and suites have been enhanced with modern in-room entertainment systems, luxurious soft furnishings, iPod docking stations, personal espresso machines and upgraded bathroom facilities. Facilities include a holistic spa, swimming pool, fitness room, recreation lounge, tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Elbow Beach, Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Mandarin Oriental Paget
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Paget Parish
- Elbow Beach Hotel Bermuda