My husband and daughter accompanied me to Bermuda and we look forward to going back soon. Part of the reason was we stayed at a lovely, beautiful hotel with accommodating, friendly staff. Our room was pleasant, easy to get to, and not far from the beach or the main hotel. Chickens and cats wondered aimlessly past our door every day, but that added to the experience. The beach was beautiful, quiet, and well-kept. The motor bike store on the property was outstanding. We went in August when it was pretty hot, so perhaps sometime in May or June would be even better. The food on the beach was good, the breakfasts were wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elbow Beach is Bermuda's only luxury beachfront resort. Lanai-style patios are featured with each of our 98 guestrooms and suites, spread amongst 50 acres of tropical gardens sloping down to the longest private pink sand beach on the island. Each of our elegantly appointed rooms and suites have been enhanced with modern in-room entertainment systems, luxurious soft furnishings, iPod docking stations, personal espresso machines and upgraded bathroom facilities. Facilities include a holistic spa, swimming pool, fitness room, recreation lounge, tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Elbow Beach, Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Mandarin Oriental Paget
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Paget Parish
- Elbow Beach Hotel Bermuda