My family and I just spent 11 nights here. Our travel agent, Purely Bermuda, had told us it was an amazing place. It was indeed the best beach ever but it is NOT a Mandarin Oriental level hotel at all. The place is run down, the restaurants are being operated by a completely different company that has no interest in the hotel guests. I feel completely defrauded by my travel agent and by the Mandarin Oriental. Even the hotel staff openly say that they are very upset with the situation: they themselves do not believe the place can even justify 3 stars!
We were paying just under $1000 per night including breakfast, I would not have paid more than $250 per night for what we experienced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elbow Beach is Bermuda's only luxury beachfront resort. Lanai-style patios are featured with each of our 98 guestrooms and suites, spread amongst 50 acres of tropical gardens sloping down to the longest private pink sand beach on the island. Each of our elegantly appointed rooms and suites have been enhanced with modern in-room entertainment systems, luxurious soft furnishings, iPod docking stations, personal espresso machines and upgraded bathroom facilities. Facilities include a holistic spa, swimming pool, fitness room, recreation lounge, tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elbow Beach, Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Mandarin Oriental Paget
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Paget Parish
- Elbow Beach Hotel Bermuda