This was our first trip to Bermuda but not our last, and when we return, Elbow beach is where we will stay! I read some reviews and am amazed at what some people complain about. The main building being closed was a good thing! The beautiful sprawling grounds were quieter and there was NEVER a wait for a table at any of the restaurants or for chairs by the beach. All three restaurants were excellent and all had incredible views of the ocean. The staff at the entire resort was not only friendly and helpful, but genuine. You always had the feeling that they enjoyed working there. The room was wonderful. The Spa was wonderful. We dined at two other nearby "top" resorts and although nice, they didn't compare to Elbow. The beach was amazing. So much so that when we ventured one day to Horseshoe Bay to see what all the hype was about, we quickly returned to the serenity of Elbow beach ( a MUCH nicer beach). To be fair, Horseshoe Bay was beautiful. But on days when Cruise ships were in it is just too crowded. Plus the fact we payed $33.00 to rent two rickety chairs and a cheesy umbrella (which we used for about 15 minutes!). We very much look forward to our next visit to Bermuda and Elbow Beach!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elbow Beach is Bermuda's only luxury beachfront resort. Lanai-style patios are featured with each of our 98 guestrooms and suites, spread amongst 50 acres of tropical gardens sloping down to the longest private pink sand beach on the island. Each of our elegantly appointed rooms and suites have been enhanced with modern in-room entertainment systems, luxurious soft furnishings, iPod docking stations, personal espresso machines and upgraded bathroom facilities. Facilities include a holistic spa, swimming pool, fitness room, recreation lounge, tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Elbow Beach, Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Mandarin Oriental Paget
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Paget Parish
- Elbow Beach Hotel Bermuda