Wonderful clean room with an amazing view and great beach.
We stayed in one of the cottages below the main hotel, we had a good location with uninterrupted views of the ocean, Our room was very clean with a fridge, coffee maker, good quality linens etc. The room was spacious with its own terrace and sun loungers. I would recommend you stay in the upper level of cottages below the hotel as the ones below us looked onto the path to the beach and restaurants. The beach is lovely there are plenty of loungers and parasols and the beach is long enough if you wish to go for a walk or a run! depending on how energetic you feel. We tried all the restaurants which vary from formal to beach-side, the menus varied and all the staff were friendly and accommodating.
The hotel had a happy friendly feel to it and lots of amenities which is good because as you know Bermuda is not that easy to get around if you are use to doing you own thing, unless you wish to risk hiring a scooter. You have to use the buses which waste a lot of your time and are very crowded at certain times so you have to take taxi's to maximize your time. Also be aware that if a cruise ship has docked the attractions are very busy and you are unlikely to get on the horse & carriage rides because they are pre-booked. This hotel is a good base for visiting all parts of Bermuda and I would definitely stay there again. The crystal caves are approx 9 miles away and St. George , a short taxi ride a way has some good restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elbow Beach is Bermuda's only luxury beachfront resort. Lanai-style patios are featured with each of our 98 guestrooms and suites, spread amongst 50 acres of tropical gardens sloping down to the longest private pink sand beach on the island. Each of our elegantly appointed rooms and suites have been enhanced with modern in-room entertainment systems, luxurious soft furnishings, iPod docking stations, personal espresso machines and upgraded bathroom facilities. Facilities include a holistic spa, swimming pool, fitness room, recreation lounge, tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelClick, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Elbow Beach, Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Mandarin Oriental Paget
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Paget Parish
- Elbow Beach Hotel Bermuda