I had a beautiful room (814) closer to the water which felt like my own private villa. The room also had a nice outdoor space. The cable TV was great as it had a lot more channels than I would have expected for Bermuda. Was in town for a conference so didn't get to spend to much time at the hotel. I think it is a really nice place for a couple looking to getaway from it all. Short taxi ride to town. No rental cars on island. Food was good. I would suggest going during the summer months as it is much warmer then it is in April. Beach was nice and quiet and the sand looked pink in the sun. Just FYI everything in Bermuda is expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elbow Beach is Bermuda's only luxury beachfront resort. Lanai-style patios are featured with each of our 98 guestrooms and suites, spread amongst 50 acres of tropical gardens sloping down to the longest private pink sand beach on the island. Each of our elegantly appointed rooms and suites have been enhanced with modern in-room entertainment systems, luxurious soft furnishings, iPod docking stations, personal espresso machines and upgraded bathroom facilities. Facilities include a holistic spa, swimming pool, fitness room, recreation lounge, tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Elbow Beach, Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Mandarin Oriental Paget
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Paget Parish
- Elbow Beach Hotel Bermuda