I visited Elbow Beach with my husband and some family members and was impressed by the quiet, secluded atmosphere. The beach is large enough to accommodate the guests, but small enough to feel intimate. I probably don't have to mention the crystal clear water or pink sand- but I didn't believe it until I saw it. The food was good but not great, and the rooms were attractive and neatly kept. The spa had a very nice array of treatments. One warning: there are a lot of stairs, and I didn't see another route to the beach. Activities and games are available for rental, but I didn't see any water sports. Overall, a great long weekend, or longer if you enjoy just lying on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elbow Beach is Bermuda's only luxury beachfront resort. Lanai-style patios are featured with each of our 98 guestrooms and suites, spread amongst 50 acres of tropical gardens sloping down to the longest private pink sand beach on the island. Each of our elegantly appointed rooms and suites have been enhanced with modern in-room entertainment systems, luxurious soft furnishings, iPod docking stations, personal espresso machines and upgraded bathroom facilities. Facilities include a holistic spa, swimming pool, fitness room, recreation lounge, tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Elbow Beach, Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Mandarin Oriental Paget
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Paget Parish
- Elbow Beach Hotel Bermuda