This is a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle to just relax. The private beach here is beautiful and serene. The service for all staff is outstanding and most will greet you by name. Even the director of housekeeping is visible and will ask if there is anything they can do to make your stay even more comfortable. I can't wait to go back!!
Get the bus pass from Rochelle, the concierge, to get around the island. There is a bus stop directly across from the hotel. Rochelle can tell you which routes to take to get to what you want to see. It was easy to do and a great opportunity to meet locals, all of whom we found very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elbow Beach is Bermuda's only luxury beachfront resort. Lanai-style patios are featured with each of our 98 guestrooms and suites, spread amongst 50 acres of tropical gardens sloping down to the longest private pink sand beach on the island. Each of our elegantly appointed rooms and suites have been enhanced with modern in-room entertainment systems, luxurious soft furnishings, iPod docking stations, personal espresso machines and upgraded bathroom facilities. Facilities include a holistic spa, swimming pool, fitness room, recreation lounge, tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Elbow Beach, Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Mandarin Oriental Paget
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Paget Parish
- Elbow Beach Hotel Bermuda