Just returned from our second stay at the EB and we had the best week ever. Arrived on Sunday to find we had been upgraded from a room in the main building to a spacious oceanview room in the Honeysuckle building due to work going on in the main building. The room was terrific and the housekeeping staff was top notch. Good location to the pool, beach, restaurants, yet quiet and peaceful. On Wednesday we were offered the option to relocate to a Premier Ocean suite in the Easter Lily building due to scheduled work being started outside our room with possible noise problems impacting our stay. The suite was awesome and the staff could not have been more accomodating in seeing to our comfort.
The Lido Restaurant, Mickeys Beach Bistro and the Seabreeze Lounge offered a delicious variety of meals from a beach menu at Mickeys to the top of the line Lido selection. The lamb loin at the Lido was superb as was the wahoo special of the night. The service was top notch in spite of having what appeared to be a wedding party going on at the same time.
The Blue Point Restaurant and pool bar satisified all our thirsts and appetites while lounging poolside. "Pickles," the master mixologist at the pool bar was there to fill your glass with what ever you wanted, and also to enlighten you to the joys of life in Bermuda. His "Bermuda Triangles" are the best on the island and his outlook on life very unique.
We have never stayed anywhere else in Bermuda so I can not compare the EB to anywhere else. I feel that the EB, while a bit pricey at times, does give you good value for your dollar.
We could not have asked for a better week in Bermuda. When we think of a return trip we will think of the Elbow Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elbow Beach is Bermuda's only luxury beachfront resort. Lanai-style patios are featured with each of our 98 guestrooms and suites, spread amongst 50 acres of tropical gardens sloping down to the longest private pink sand beach on the island. Each of our elegantly appointed rooms and suites have been enhanced with modern in-room entertainment systems, luxurious soft furnishings, iPod docking stations, personal espresso machines and upgraded bathroom facilities. Facilities include a holistic spa, swimming pool, fitness room, recreation lounge, tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Elbow Beach, Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Mandarin Oriental Paget
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Paget Parish
- Elbow Beach Hotel Bermuda