This is a charming place with a great beach. We stayed at a little guest cottage/apartment kind of place just net to the tennis court and it was so nice and really quiet. I love the lush landscape- it didn’t have that fake kind landscaping that most of the golf resorts out there tend to have. The onsite restaurants are ok but there are all next to the water with great views. The staff was really friendly and helpful.
You can’t rent cars in Bermuda so be prepared taxi everywhere or rent a scooter- people drive like idiots there so we took a cab when our friends were not available to cart us around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elbow Beach is Bermuda's only luxury beachfront resort. Lanai-style patios are featured with each of our 98 guestrooms and suites, spread amongst 50 acres of tropical gardens sloping down to the longest private pink sand beach on the island. Each of our elegantly appointed rooms and suites have been enhanced with modern in-room entertainment systems, luxurious soft furnishings, iPod docking stations, personal espresso machines and upgraded bathroom facilities. Facilities include a holistic spa, swimming pool, fitness room, recreation lounge, tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Elbow Beach, Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Mandarin Oriental Paget
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Paget Parish
- Elbow Beach Hotel Bermuda